“Social media – useful or not?’, the most frequently asked question nowadays.
Ever since there has been a human nature spontaneously programmed to a certain extent , people have always been seeking ways to connect and communicate with each other to be socially active… and, people have found ways to be socially active on the internet in the age of digitization. Social media sites of the world have changed over the years, and will keep on changing for sure as long as time goes forward.
Let me comply some of the positive and negative opinions people express for social networks. Social networking has lots of good points. Take a look:
Some Positive Effects:
· Data, information can be exchanged easily
· Helps in conversation around the world
· Information can be sent to a large number of people
· Money can be saved by using WhatsApp over SMS
· May helps in avoiding boredom
· Small/local businesses may expand over website
Few bad points too:
Some Negative Effects:
· Prolonged use of display screens may weaken eye sight
· Frequent checking of Facebook / WhatsApp can be distractive
· May have to undergo psychological disorders
· The desire arises to compare one-self to others in terms of looks, shopping sprees, friends and so on
· Devices like cell phone have a lot of radiation around it.
· People scarcely need a personal handshake, word-of-mouth referrals, stamped letters, or face-to-face meeting
· Even, nowadays, relationships start, develop and break-up on social media
There are always two sides of everything depending on your perspective on how you perceive it. The same goes for social media. Most people admire it as a revolutionary invention and, some seem to take it as a negative impact on the society.
Thank you so much William G. Dabrowski for sending this awesome article.
Copyright © Laughter Mania (Copying article is a Punishable Offence)
And with this I wind up this article and request you people to share this with your friends, relatives, teachers, colleagues and with everyone you know because if you liked it then they might also like the article and that’s what makes me grow. So help Laughter Mania in growing and sticking to its promise of Making You Laugh With A Twist.
If you want to shop different categories of products then you can shop while being on your favourite article website by visiting Laughter Mania Shop.
For watching funny videos you can visit Laughter Mania Videos.
Writer : Aditya Kumar Choubey
Social Handles :
Facebook –> Click Here
Twitter –> Click Here
Instagram–> Click Here