Hey everyone, how are you ? Having a Fun day on Sunday ? This post is focused on reel life of Emraan Hashmi and how we can inculcate his characters into us to become a successful person. And be assured that I won’t be telling you to kiss people and become a serial kisser. Emraan is not just a Serial Kisser, there are many more behaviours of his which you all seemed to miss and that’s why I’m here to get those things to you :
1. Risk is the beginning : All of his movies tells one thing for sure, become a risk taker in life, if you have nothing. Because taking risks is the beginning of everything. If you always play it safe, then you won’t ever be able to do things.
“Risk aur opportunity ke beech me hi to chance milta hai, aur jo us chance ke sath romance krta hai, wohi asli raja kehlata hai”
2. Push your limits : If you want to be different from everyone else, then you need to behave differently from everyone else. Because those common people are common because they have something in common and that is, that they stay in limits. But you need to push yourself harder through your limits and expand your boundaries.
“Jo aadmi limit me rhta hai wo sari jindagi limit me hi reh jata hai”
3. Identify the real boss : You need to identify who is real and who is fake. You may face initial failures but then you must learn with those failures and start differentiating between those real and fake people.
“Jo 15 minute me mil jaye wo fantoos hi hota hai asli boss to koi aur hai”
4. Stop thinking about path : You must stop thinking about the hardships and failures you’re going to face on the road to success. You should rather think about starting your journey.
“Raste ki parwah kiya to manzil bura maan jaegi”
5. Wait for the right time : Don’t always force yourself to get the results immediately. Everything has a right time at which it gets easier to be achieved.
“Kya hai na apni jindagi me koi queen nahi hai isliye patton me bhi nahi aati, Jis din apni life me aegi na, toh fir dekhna apna luck kaise badalta hai”
6. Never stop dreaming big : Whether you are a failure or a successful person, you need to dream big. Because dreams are the thing which never leaves you .
“Jeb khali ho tabhi sapne dekhne chaiye, aur jeb bharte hi pura karne me lag jao”
7. Don’t just think, give it a try : Whatever big idea you have, you need to test it, sitting at home and thinking that some angel would come to you and help you is not going to work. You need to get out, face the world and understand how to grow.
” Jo aadmi sochta hai wo jindagi bhar sochta hi reh jata hai”
8. Try to give : When you learn it, you earn it and when you earn it, don’t keep it to yourself. When you give others, it comes back to you with a bigger value. Be generous to others.
” Jiske apne sapne poore nahi hote na, wo dusron ke sapne pure karta hai ”
9. Money leads to death : You must have heard that money is not everything, yes , it is not everything but it is most of the things. You need to have money but you don’t need to be mad about money. Now this point hasn’t got any dialogues but you can see it in each of his movies where he gave priority to money over other things, he eventually died.
I’m trying to inculcate all these behaviours and I’d suggest all of you to do the same as this will lead us to a successful and happy life ahead.
If you found this post interesting then do share it with your friends and let them enjoy our article.So that’s all for now. I’ll be coming up with more entertaining articles, till then keep reading our articles and take care.
And for shopping exclusive and amazing products you can download the Flipkart App by Clicking Here.
For humorous contents visit Laughter Mania
Contact the writer at Aditya Kumar Choubey