Hey everyone, how are you ? In this article I’ll be talking about the most common traits of an Indian College Going Student. I’ll be presenting few of the most commonly used slang/punch lines by Indian Students. And believe me, if you haven’t used any of them till now, then you just can’t claim yourself to be a college student. Just grow up dude !!
Okay, let’s begin with the slangs :
1. That time when your friend drinks a lot of beer, he just keeps saying the sentence : ” Aaj gaadi tera bhai chalayega” and other friends be like : “Bhai humpe to raham kar le, tu gaadi chalayega to ghar hamari laashein pahuchengi”
2. Have you ever seen someone and was eventually amazed that “Ye to kabhi class nahi jata aur sale ka attendance 80%”. Yeah, welcome to college dude, that’s called Proxy. According to a Fake Survey , “Bhai proxy laga dena ” by students is used more than “Mitro” is used by Modi Ji.
3. External Viva is the biggest nightmare for all the students, all the students are worried whether how the external examiner will behave and suddenly a student comes out of Viva Room and says , “Bhai badi buri tarah se maar rha hai yaar” and eventually we find out that there’s nothing like that.
4. There is always one topper in class who completes all the assignment and practicals well before time and guess what ? He becomes God for other student until submissions, “Tu bhai hai apna”,” Bhai party karaunga assignment de de”, “Bhai Priya ka number dunga assignment de de”, and so many lucrative things are to be heard by that guy just for one assignment.
5. That moment when you tell some nashedi friend about some problem “Abe sutta foonk sare problem dhuwein me ud jaenge”. And not just that, they’ll show you so many of benefits of Cigarette and all.
6. There was a time in school where an interaction with principal took lots of guts and then this is the time when we are used to hearing “Abe HOD ghanta kuch ukhadega mera”.
This last one is probably used by each and every person in this universe.
7. Getting less marks in some exam and suddenly behaving like they need revenge and then this dialogue comes out , “Agle semester me faad dega tera bhai” and nothing to surprise, the same happens in next semester. Nahi nahi, wo faadta nahi hai, waapis usi ki fatt jati hai.
It was a fun reading those slangs, wasn’t it ? If you found this post interesting then do share it with your friends and let them enjoy our article.So that’s all for now. I’ll be coming up with more entertaining articles, till then keep reading our articles and take care.
Copyright © Laughter Mania (Copying article is a Punishable Offence)
And for shopping exclusive and amazing products you can download the Flipkart App by Clicking Here.
For humorous contents visit Laughter Mania
Contact the writer at Aditya Kumar Choubey